Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Starting From Scratch

How to fix the Mavs? Fire Avery and I would like them to trade everyone with value, including Dirk. I don't think it would be fair for Dirk to go through another building phase and I would like him to get a championship. But that's highly unlikely. So, here's where I stand. The only people I value on this roster are Dirk and Bass. Acceptable players to return would be Terry and Wright.

The players leaving the team are Malik Allen, Devean George, Eddie Jones, Juwan Howard, Tyronn Lue, Jamaal Magloire and Antoine Wright. The only one worth keeping would be Antoine Wright. Purely for athleticism and defense.

The players I want are Shawn Marion, Mickael Pietrus, Josh Childress, Beno Udrih, Chris Duhon, Matt Barnes, DeSagana Diop, Chris Andersen, Jannero Pargo and Kurt Thomas.

As for coaches I would love to see here, Jeff Van Gundy is it.

No comments: