Monday, January 5, 2009

Texas vs Ohio State

I'm still not watching tonight's Fiesta Bowl but it might gain the Longhorns an AP National Championship. I doubt it though. Even if the Longhorns destroy the Buckeyes, I think it'll convince more people that the Big Ten has fallen even further than originally thought. Therefore, it won't convince enough of the AP that the Longhorns are the best team in the nation. Even if Oklahoma wins.

Who knows? Do I really want to win a championship that way anyway? Well, sure it'll help but isn't it a little stupid to win a championship that way. Waiting for someone else's game to finish and hoping and praying it's enough in someone's objective eyes that you're good enough. Good lord college football needs a playoff system. This is way too political. Well, Texas gained 2 points in the poll tonight. Are you kidding me? Although, it does give me something to blog about.

No comments: